1. We will not process your order until the deposit has been paid and we have received your signed confirmation of your design requirements. All efforts are made to ensure the order will best serve customers’ desire, please allow +/-5mm tolerance due to inherence of the industry.
2. MW will not dispatch the finished goods to a customer if the purchase price has not been paid in full, unless a specific arrangement is made at the time of order, or the customer has a wholesale account.
3. If you wish to cancel the order after the deposit has been paid, we will only refund the full deposit amount if the cancellation is made before the job starts. [This does not apply to urgent orders.] In any other circumstances, you will be liable for the full amount of the deposit or possibly an extra charge depending on the progress of your order.
4. If you wish to amend the order, we will only agree to do so if the amendment is made by 9:00AM on the second day that the order is placed. In any other circumstance, you will be possibly liable for an extra charge depending on the progress of your order.
5. The estimation of delivery turnaround time we provide to our customers will vary depending on production workload and supply of any third party items. If the delivery time is a crucial factor for you, please ensure that this is noted on our sales contract / order form and advise our sales team member.
6. Please ensure that the contact information you provide is accurate and current. It is the customer’s responsibility to pick up the items ordered from MW after receiving advice that the goods are ready. There will be a 10% surcharge and extra freight cost for urgent orders.
7. Once a product has been purchased and paid for, the ownership changes to you the client (and we consider the order finalised). This is the case even if the item(s) remain on our premises. We are happy to store items on a short term basis if you happen to be unable to accept delivery at a particular time, but please be aware we do not have limitless storage space, so plan to be able to accept your products only within a short time scale please.
8. Abandoned Goods - If you fail to pick up your goods within one month after pick up notice without prior arrangement, we charge 10% of the value of the goods per month (or part thereof) for further storage. This means that if the goods have not been collected within a period of time when the storage fee becomes equal to the deposit of the goods, they will be considered abandoned, you will no longer own them, and will be re-sold or used as demo models here at our discretion.
9. MW will not disclose any customer’s private information to any third party without consent. Such information may include but is not limited to: full name, contact phone numbers, address, Driver’s License details, bank account/card details etc. Information collected by a survey will only be used to improve customer service. MW will obey all relevant legislation to ensure confidentiality of such information.
10. We are a business that offers specialised items, often custom make orders for customers and as such we cannot be as flexible with returns as more generalised retail businesses.
11. Please consider your purchases carefully as we are generally unable to allow returns of items if you have simply changed your mind.
12. We may allow you to return items but this is entirely at our discretion and please be aware that the only legal right of return you have under law is if goods are faulty or not fit for purpose. We repeat that it is your responsibility to check the exact specifications of custom-build products before placing an order if this is of critical importance to you as we provide our information as a guide only and exact specifications are subject to change without notice.
13. Wherever possible we will try to help you but we will not incur expense on your behalf and in this scenario we may not allow the return at all or charge a re-stocking fee of up to 25% of the value of the goods to cover our costs.
14. If we do agree to accept a return, the goods must be returned to us in unused exactly as sold.